Thursday, September 21, 2017

To My child...


I have started and stopped 3 times trying to get my wording right but apparently, this is going to be one of those weeks. The Lord said type and I will do just that…

It is not what it looks like. I am working what looks lost for your good and I am bringing to the forefront what seems small. I just need you to trust Me. I need you to use wisdom and discernment and know that I do not do anything by accident. I need you to understand that you can no longer allow the temporary to hold you up because what I have for you is eternal. What I have prepared for you has been in My plan since the beginning of time. Do you know what means? It means that just because what is happening in your life seems like a surprise to people, it is not. I planned that promotion, that elevation, and that shift. I called you to the crossroads and I expect you to take the road that I have instructed. Why? Because you know it’s the right thing. Fear may say something else but I have not given you the spirit of fear but love and a sound mind. Today, I expect you to use your sound mind. Today, I expect you to do what I have called you to do. Today, I expect you to walk on water and trample on serpents. Today, I expect you to do the challenging thing. Why? Because that is what I have equipped you to do. People have gotten the authority that I gave them all wrong. They have used it to control and manipulate but I gave it for salvation and life. I gave it so that you could snatch someone from the grasp of the enemy with power. I gave it so that you could look at a situation and speak life over it. I gave it so that My word would go forth and reach more people. I gave it so that you would be ready for the next level of glory. My child, this is your time to move in obedience not in the comfortable. It is not the time for you to make My word fit what you want to happen but it is time to take the hard step and walk out what I have told you to. It is time.

“That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever. (2 Cor. 4:16-18 NLT)

Amen.

No comments: