Thursday, September 14, 2017

Just what you need...


My heart’s cry for you today is Jesus. His name is the answer to your prayer and the balm for your battered spirit. Today, I want to love on those of you that have just been pushing through. You have been working and serving without acknowledgement. You have been leading and pouring out for others without a refilling of your own. You have been carrying the weights of a family or a people and it has been heavy. You have been praying and covering while wondering if anyone was doing the same for you. You have been secretly worrying about loved ones while appearing to be strong. Today, the Lord is speaking to you. Today, He is healing you. Today, He is shifting the weights and easing the load. Today, Jehovah Shammah is sweetly whispering, “I am here” in your ear.

The Lord led me to the words that He spoke to Moses when they spoke face to face in the Tent of Meeting in Exodus 33. If you remember, Moses would set the Tent up outside of the camp and the people would stand at attention until he entered. When the Lord in the form of the Pillar of Cloud would descend to meet Moses, the people would bow down in worship. The Lord showed me YOU in this illustration. He showed me the heaviness of carrying the petitions of a people. He showed me the weight required to meet with Him for others and then carry out the instruction. He highlighted Moses’s words to Him so that you would know that He understands where you are.

Moses said to God, “Look, you tell me, ‘Lead this people,’ but you don’t let me know whom you’re going to send with me. You tell me, ‘I know you well and you are special to me.’ If I am so special to you, let me in on your plans. That way, I will continue being special to you. Don’t forget, this is your people, your responsibility.” (Exodus 33:14 MSG)

Have you said something similar recently? Have you wondered how to continue or how to respond to an instruction that only you and God know about? Has the weight of praying for husband, children, parents, church members completely exhausted you? Do you just want a clear answer, guide, plan? Well, hear the word of the Lord, just as He responded to Moses.

God said, “My presence will go with you. I’ll see the journey to the end.” (Ex. 33:15 MSG)

He is with you. He is covering you. He is healing you. He is restoring you. He is strengthening you. He will not stop before you come out. He will not leave before your breakthrough comes. He will not abandon you before the promise manifests. He will see you through to the end.

Amen

No comments: