Thursday, March 15, 2018

It's okay!


All morning I have heard the Lord singing, “It’s ok” repeatedly. He then began to place people in my spirit to encourage with those words. I was obedient but I keep feeling like there are more that need to hear what He is saying. I feel like there are more of you that have been struggling to find stability in what seems like the longest transition of your life. I feel like some of you have been trying to be positive when your circumstances have been telling you that you should not be. I even feel like some of you just need someone to encourage you because everyone believes you have it all together. Well, let me just repeat what the Lord said to me. It’s okay. It’s okay to let Me comfort you. It’s okay to release that pressure. It’s okay to need a hug and some encouragement. It’s okay to take a break. It’s okay to take a nap! It’s okay to admit you need help. It is okay!

He then sent me to Isaiah 41:10. It’s one of my favorite scriptures because it is a direct response. It’s the answer to your “I need You, Lord. Where are You?” prayers. It is one of the few scriptures that reads pretty much the same across translations. “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.  Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.”(NLT) The Lord wants you to know that you are not on this journey, in this process, dealing with this issue alone. He is present with you and He is holding you up! Here is the key thing that He told me to share with you that is often missed. Did you read the part about how He is holding you? The Lord said with with His victorious and righteous right hand. That’s the hand that He put Jesus next to. That is the hand that if you sit under it, He will make your enemies your footstool. That hand has power. That hand spread out the heavens. That hand is high and strong. The Lord has sworn by that hand. You are in the right place! You are protected and safe. You just need to trust Him that He has you firmly in His grip.

People of God, you are going to be alright. Jehovah Shammah is present with you. No matter what you may be facing today, trust that He is aware and in control of it. Stand strong in who He is and what He is doing and you will be okay. It shall be well with you…

Amen

No comments: