Thursday, January 10, 2019

Exactly what you need!


I don’t have anything to say! It’s an odd place for me but a real one. I just don’t! Well, the Lord responded to my statement with “Good!” To which I replied, “Not helpful, Lord.” However, He began to minister to me and I pray that it helps you today.

The Lord simply reminded me of a verse that I know well – 2 Corinthians 12:9. I will share it with you in the Passion Translation today. “But he answered me, “My grace is always more than enough for you, and my power finds its full expression through your weakness.” So I will celebrate my weaknesses, for when I’m weak I sense more deeply the mighty power of Christ living in me.”

This struck me because I didn’t recognize that my search for words was a weakness. But, in actuality, it was. Why? Because it was something that was making me struggle and holding up my progress. My weakness changes every day. One day it might be raising my children, one day it might be being a good wife, one day it might be being a good leader. However, in all of those situations, God’s grace and power is exactly what I need. He comes with his “A” game every single time because His power kicks up a notch in my weakness.

I don’t know what you have had a hard time with this week or this month or even for the last several years. Your weaknesses may be different from mine. However, what I know for sure is that The Lord is working at full capacity on your behalf. He is prepared and willing to meet your weakness with His strength and grace. Today, I just want to remind you that you don’t have to stand on your own. You don’t have to figure out your next step or your business or your family or even your health on your own. You have an Abba Father, who is keenly aware of your struggles and challenges and is waiting to show Himself strong on your behalf. 

Be encouraged, saints! It’s handled.

Amen

2 comments:

Brittany Jackson said...

Oh how I very much needed that reminder!

T. Graham said...

This was a good reminder! Thanks!