Friday, April 29, 2016

Victory!

It's late, I'm way behind in getting Rhema out, and I'm tired so I don't have much to say on this rainy Thursday night/Friday morning. However, I just couldn't close my eyes without sharing what has been reverberating in my spirit all day. Ready? It's so simple that it's deep. VICTORY! And you know what? Not just victory but victory in JESUS!

I don't know about you but I'm facing some real stuff in my life and the one thing that I can always stand on and trust is the Word of God. It is life giving and powerful. It is on time and relevant. But mostly, it is just plain consistent! It has spoken to me in joyous times and sad ones, in challenges and successes. I quite honestly can't do without it! Today, God used one of my favorite verses to remind me of His promises. He sent me to 2 Corinthians 2:14 “But I thank God, who always leads us in victory because of Christ. Wherever we go, God uses us to make clear what it means to know Christ. It’s like a fragrance that fills the air.” (2 Cor‬ ‭2:14‬ ‭GW‬‬) As I meditated on that verse, it just became clearer that the victory is in Christ. You don't have to fight because He is the victory and He is always leading the way back to himself. You know what else? The victory isn't stagnant! It's not just about you winning. Nope! It's about changing the world for Christ! You should be so changed by your encounter with Jesus that others not only want to know the God you serve but want to share Him with others. It's a living word and He is a victorious Savior!

I just wanted to encourage you to keep fighting the good fight of faith! Don't let the enemy tell you that you can't survive or bounce back. It's a trick!  Not only do you have everything you need, you have a teammate that never loses...

Amen

No comments: